Sometimes Blogger and I just don't get along.
I try to be nice and polite all most of the time, really I do.
I try to patient, which is not at all easy for me.
And I think I'm a good listener.
But Blogger, why oh why do you continually throw roadblocks in my way, frustrating me to no end?
Please. You think I don't have enough frustration already in my life?
Just let me upload one video to show my dear readers who won the giveaway.
Is that too much to ask?
Apparently it is. I have tried five times.
So, no video of my daughter randomly choosing a name and reading it aloud.
You'll have to trust me.
The winner of the Mignardise apron is Diane at 2 Stews.
Diane - send me your address and I'll get it in the mail to you asap.
Thanks to everyone for playing!
Now if I could just get Blogger to play nice too.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay Diane:)Cute!
ReplyDeleteDiane will LOVE her apron....I know I do!
ReplyDeleteI see you recommend John Irving- I really enjoyed his book! Hmm... which one was it... A Widow For One Year. Which ones did you enjoy?
ReplyDeleteKate, I do love John Irving. He's probably my all time favorite author. Loved A Prayer for Owen Meany and
ReplyDeleteUntil I Find you. Widow was very good too. Looking forward to reading his latest.
Enjoying all the snow?
Yea, Karen....thanks so much!! I am very excited. Sorry about Blogger not playing nice, the video was so cute last giveaway :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks again, Karen! I am very much looking forward to the apron. Brown is a good color...hides messy chocolate!
Diane
Rats! :) Congrats to Diane!
ReplyDeleteHope you and blogger can work things out.
~ingrid
Diane, of course that's why I chose brown!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ingrid. Stay tuned for more giveaways!