Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Margarita (Cupcake), Anyone?

Since I had no one to share a nice cold margarita with in honor of Cinco de Mayo today, I  made margarita cupcakes. Virgin, of course, so I could share them with the kiddies. Not quite the real thing, but muy bueno.  Lots of key lime juice and a sprinkle of salt (sparkling sugar).


There seems to be no shortage of margarita cupcakes in the food blogosphere these days.
You can find them at Recipe Girl and Baking Bites . Or use the recipe I found here . Give them a try. At least you won't need a designated driver.


2 comments:

  1. I love these! A Margarita to enjoy anytime!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, these are adorable! Bet they were refreshingly delicious, too. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I welcome all comments as long as they are friendly and respectful. Please don't say anything you wouldn't want me to say to you. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails