Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm Blogging Again!


Let's pretend for today that this isn't the first blog post I've written in almost a year. Like old friends, let's just pick up where we left off and I'll fill in the details as we go along. Everyone good with that?
Well, if you're reading this then you certainly are an old and loyal pal. 
And I want to offer you the sincerest merci. 
For stopping me in the grocery store and asking when the blog is coming back.
For joining Mignardise on Facebook.
For cooking recipes from the archives and letting me know.
For wanting more Mignardise.
I am so flattered. 

To be honest, I've been dragging my feet about re-starting. Then today I saw a post from Erin Cooks, an old favorite. She's participating in something called National Blog Post Month, a sort of blogging "party" where bloggers are challenged to post everyday for the entire month of November.
That little lightbulb went on above my head and I realized this was the kick in the derriere I've been needing. Before I could even think it through too carefully, I signed up and here we are.





Thirty days of blog posts. Some will actually include new recipes and cooking stories. Most likely many will not. But I promise to always keep it interesting, engaging and fun.
 This will definitely be a challenge. I hope you'll stick with me.
Cheer me on.
 Keep reading.
Leave a comment. Or two or three.
Pass the word.

Ok.
Let's do this thing!




13 comments:

  1. hooray!! so glad to read more mignardise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see you blogging again, Karen. Holiday time is just the right time to jump back into bloggie land. I'm looking forward to your posts and will be back often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love knowing that you're in this with me. I'm sure it will keep me honest :) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray you are back! Still make your multilayer brownies.

    ChrisinNY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news! Best of luck...it's quite a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! Welcome home! I have sincerely missed you. This is going to be a good month, I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WELCOME BACK!! I certainly missed reading this blog and am delighted that you are posting again. I still use ALL the recipes and am looking forward to new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll pass the word - glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WooHoo! Way to go, Karen! I say life sprinkled with food, a few recipes, but mostly your perspective of "something small and charming." And most of all, enjoy yourself! NaNoBloMo gets interesting as planning for the holidays approach...that's what sank my ship years ago and I pooped out. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to have you back Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I admire your fortitude -- looking forward to a great month with Mignardise

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I welcome all comments as long as they are friendly and respectful. Please don't say anything you wouldn't want me to say to you. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails