Hey! You're back!
Thanks.
I truly appreciate the comments that were left yesterday. It's wonderful to hear from you.
Here's a question...who's on Twitter?
I just signed up. I figured if I'm jumping back into blogging I might as well join the social media bandwagon. You can find me @mignardiseblog. If you want to follow me, I'll follow you. I think that's how this game is played.
I won't tweet about my lunch, unless it's extraordinary.
My dog? Maybe.
My kids? Only if they cook something.
Delicious ideas and pithy observations - definitely.
And Pinterest! I'm on that too.
In fact, that's probably one of the reasons I haven't been writing. Too much time browsing Pinterest.
Click here for a link to my boards. Among others, there's a board called, not surprisingly, Mignardise.
You'll find recipes and photos there that have previously appeared on the blog. If you click on them, you will be taken directly to the recipe. Cool.
Soon there will be a little Pinterest link right on the blog too.
Did you notice the new blog address? Now I'm at www.mignardiseblog.com. With the help of The Blog Maven, Jeni Elliott, I will soon be moving Mignardise to WordPress. We need to be a little patient while she finishes up some other jobs first. She's also going to be making some design changes. Nothing major, just a little beautification. Very excited for this.
And how about that Facebook page? That's where I put links to stuff I think you'll like. Funny food articles, recipes from other bloggers, great food photos and ideas.
433 "likes" so far. I'm so proud.
Real food blog content? That's coming tomorrow.
See you then.





I'm on Twitter and Pinterest - @JuliaRBarrett
ReplyDeleteGoing to follow you now!
Yay, it is great to have you back!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I've got you on Twitter (although I'm only there in spurts. It's WAY too distracting to me!) And I don't spend much time on Pinterest, either. I used to when it was new, but then...well, it's a long story. Things are always fun when they're new, aren't they? Onward and upward!
ReplyDelete