Thanks so much to everyone for your comments on my blog-iversary post. I LOVE hearing from readers.
Monique, I hope you'll let us know what the best thing you ate all week was.
Linda at Lime in the Coconut, glad you like the cherry tomato sauce. And yes, the Curry Coconut Chicken Soup does have lime too.
Farmgirl Cyn, lucky you! Send me an email with your address and I'll send out a Mignardise apron to you. It pays to comment!
Susan at SGCC, thanks for the good wishes. I love your blog.
Dragana, thanks so much for your support. It's a great feeling to get to that one year mark.
Linda, so nice to hear from you!
Anonymous, whoever you are (Greg?) thanks for joining in.
Food With Style (Jain), your continued support means a lot to me. Your photos and humor are always inspiring.
Jennifer, I hope you'll continue to read along. Thanks for commenting.
Anita, my old friend, don't be too impressed with the neatness of my desk. It's new so I haven't had a chance to clutter it up yet. Give it a week.
Greetings and gratitude also to Sharon, Stephanie, Judith, Holly, Laura, Jayne, Lo, Dawn, Marla, Kellypea and Angie.
I'm looking forward to another year, new friends and LOTS of commenting.


Thank you so much! I love aprons and really have one on from the time I get up till after supper dishes are done! I will send out my snail mail address right away!
ReplyDeleteCindy
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable~
i agree, soooooooooo cute is right! she is adorable too~ fun fun fun idea!
ReplyDeleteHi Karen-
ReplyDeleteI enjoy reading your blog so much! :)I wanted to pass on a yummy Apple Pie recipe that I think you would enjoy. I entered it into Volante's Apple Pie Contest a few weeks ago and won!!!
If you google Kim Carey Volante Apple Pie Contest you will get the recipe.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
xoxo
Kim :)