This isn't one of them.
I made a batch of these Strawberry Shortcake Cookies last night and they were a terrible failure. Check out the link, and you'll see that mine look nothing like Martha's.
Not sure what went wrong, but the dough was way too wet, and the cookies all spread and burned.
Maybe I should have chilled it before scooping onto the cookie sheet.
Maybe the strawberries were too juicy.
Perhaps I didn't mix it long enough. Or maybe too long.
Whatever...I wasted some gorgeous local strawberries.
I should have just eaten them the best way possible this time of year.
Completely naked (the strawberries!).
Next time, I'm sticking with chocolate.


I made two of the crustless quiches. They came out great. Yummy!
ReplyDeleteJth
hey i don't think they look that much different from marthas, just stack em' up and reshoot!
ReplyDeleteor stick to chocolate, always a good plan~
They sound like they should be delicious! Next time.
ReplyDeleteGlad that worked for you Judith.
ReplyDeleteYes, Jain, I think I will stick to chocolate.
Thanks for visiting Lisa! Hope you'll come back soon.
I hate that! I know what you mean..although I am sure yours tasted divine..:) Martha's are stacked:) Maybe Jain is right..
ReplyDeleteBut....There does seem to be a lot of liquid in that recipe!!