Saturday, February 21, 2009
Postcards from the Ranch
Labels:
cactus,
margaritas,
prickly pear,
Tanque Verde Ranch,
Tucson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A delicious French word for something small and charming; a little sweet served after dinner with coffee. Say "mean-yar-deez".
| Blog: |
| Mignardise |
Topics: |
| food, cooking, entertaining |
Welcome home. Hope you are ready to break out the winter gear again! Very cute concept and great shots. I'm oh so jealous....and cold!
ReplyDeletethat looks so fun, those cookies and margaritas are mine, don't even think of sharing~
ReplyDeleteYou'll never know how much "I wished I was there"! Great photos, the desert holds such fascination for me since it is so different from the terrain around here. I'll take the margarita, a sagauro cookie and one of those horseshoe things please ;)
ReplyDeleteAnn, it was a taste of paradise in the middle of winter. So hard to be back in the cold again.
ReplyDeleteJain, cookies and margaritas made up the the bulk (and I do mean bulk) of my diet while in Tucson.
Marsha, I agree - the desert is So different that it sort of fells like a different planet. And those horseshoe cookies are my favorite too.
Looks like a lovely trip! I'm definitely feeling the prickly pear margarita. Yum!
ReplyDelete