Since you were kind enough to put up with that boring technical post from the other day, I think you deserve a treat. A buttery, crunchy, chewy, sweet treat. This one fills the bill. I have eaten most of the pan myself since I made them yesterday. Is that an endorsement or what? I
Friday, January 23, 2009
Banana Chocolate Chip Bars
Since you were kind enough to put up with that boring technical post from the other day, I think you deserve a treat. A buttery, crunchy, chewy, sweet treat. This one fills the bill. I have eaten most of the pan myself since I made them yesterday. Is that an endorsement or what? I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ha! You sound like me. I start out with a recipe and who knows where it will end up. I actually like the idea of vanilla instead of the orange, and the coconut is totally perfect. My son loved these!
ReplyDeleteHi Karen, thought I'd drop by and check you out, seeing as how we're neighbors, lol. Now that I've subscribed to your blog, you won't mind if I add you to my blogroll, right? i'll be writing food as well, as promised in my "About" page, Italy will also be sure to come up ALOT as I grew up in Rome (20 yrs!). Check out the "Expat' list on my blogroll - you may find some of those gals interesting, and they all do food too! Glad you dropped by today, hope to see you again (check back, I always try to respond to commenters as you saw). You'll be sure to see me here.
ReplyDelete