Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Love Poem... to You




Brownies, muffins, chocolate cake
These are things I like to make
Pancakes, pound cake, gelato too
All these things I make for you

You like them all, just as well,
At least that's what your comments tell

Each of your comments
Makes my day
I love to hear what you have to say.

I adore you all,
Each fan and friend
Hugs and kisses,
To you I send

You're the cream in my coffee
My raison d'etre
Even if I haven't
Met ya.

Love to you
My valentines,
No recipe today
Just these rhymes.

7 comments:

  1. I love you too,
    You are the best,
    I'm making cake
    with lemon zest!

    Ok, not as good as yours, but it's the best I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That was the cat's pajamas!! Happy heart day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! That was clever! Thanks, Karen!
    ~ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it....the only poem I received this Valentine's Day :-)

    Hope your Valentine's Day was full of love and chocolate!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your poem Dragana! Thanks!

    And merci beaucoup to the rest of my lovely commenters...

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute, how did i miss this?!

    are you back? we want pics please...

    what did you think of twisted river?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. I welcome all comments as long as they are friendly and respectful. Please don't say anything you wouldn't want me to say to you. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails